Monday 2 September 2013

John Frieda Frizz - Ease Shampoo and Conditioner - Love it!

Hello there :)
I (Avneesh) am always on a hunt for new shampoo or conditioner, I think everyone of us is. And I found this combination a while ago and I have to say I love it. It is the John Freida Frizz - Ease Curl Around Style Activating Shampoo and John Freida Frizz - Ease Curl Around Style Activating Conditioner.

They are to enhance your curls, I used to have curls but now I just have waves and it boosts my waves. They give volume and thickness to the hair without weighing the hair down or making it greasy. They have made my hair, healthy, shiny and not only they are soft when I touch them, but also looking at my hair I see the softness. I hardly use any heat styling or other styling products so I look for shampoos and conditioners which will give my hair volume and enhance my waves. I love how these two smell, they have a very soft smell (if that makes any sense) and the smell lasts as well. They come in tubes which is practical and handy. They are easy to work with, cleanses my hair well and I am really happy with these two. They have lasted me a very long time and I will repurchase them too. For the price they are sold that, this product is wonderful!

Let us know which shampoo or conditioner you love :) xx




Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML