Wednesday 7 August 2013

Review: Maybelline EyeStudio Color Tattoo

 HEYAAAA :) How are you all doing? Today, we will be talking the Color Tatto with you :P They are not new products from Maybelline, but we thought it would be nice to review this and give you our honest opinion. 
Left: Barely Branded    Right: On and on Bronze
These are really nice cream gel eyeshadow. If you look at picture above carefully, you will notice that the packaging of the two are different. This is because one was bought in New York and the other was purchased in the UK.

Barely Branded
Karen's review
Unfortunately, we believe that this is only available in the US as I have never seen this is the UK and this is from the Metal Eyeshadow line from Maybelline.  This is a nice champagne colour which I love wearing as a eyeshadow base. Also, it can be used as a all-over-the-lid eyeshadow to add a bit of colour when you want a natural make-up look. 


Karen's Review:
We both have this and love this shade, I was using this all the time 2 months ago when it wasn't too hot. This colour looks lovely with my skin colour. Also, for some reason, it looks darker in the crease when I have applied this evenly on the lid, which is lovely! If I was a more precise look, I usually just use a Mac 217 to blind, and I'm good to go. 

Avneesh's Review
I just got it recently and I love how pigmented they are. I just use my fingers to put it on my lid and blend it as well. You need very little amount of this and it just brightens the face up. As it suits mine and karen's both skin colours I think it will suit any skin colour, it is a very versatile colour. It lasts long and doesn't crease. 

Overall, we love these little color tattoo! They are really creamy, easy to blend and very affordable! If you have not yet got one, you HAVE to give this a try :) 

Wearing on and on bronze
If you have tried these, tell us what you feel about them, or which is your favourite shade :) 




Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML